- No indicator which tell the current route
- Bad choice of coloring, hard to distinguish
- Unclear button interaction
- Easy to understand the purpose
- Outstanding design
- Simple solution to a problem
The next evaluation method we used was think-aloud. Here we evaluated our prototype in action by having a non-expert test it to see how the ordinary users could handle our prototype. This is what we got:
- Nothing that indicates the button
- Bad choice for the colors on the different routes
- No text that tells if the boat goes via Skeppsholmen.
- Hard to distinguish gray and green.